Thursday, August 8, 2013

Answers

And if in answer to my request, someone sent me a blog post link to a student's experience with Meisner as well as a response from the instructor about how much outside time is expected (it's a little less than we thought.) Altogether, it's slightly less commitment than when I was doing Clown and R & P together, albeit, that was two weeks, and this will be nine months. I just need some free singing nights, the program can have my full weekends and other nights.

I'm having an influx of clarifying information coming into my thoughts and attention, I need to write it down. In part, they are answers, but answers as thoughts or words (regarding personal snootiness, ego, advice, things similar to family dynamics, etc.) They don't mean anything if I don't do anything with them and forget them. I will write them down somewhere. I don't really know what to do with the information. How do you integrate words, personal truths into your body, into your life?

And everyone has become only 1 degree of separation. It's always surprising to me how an encounter can change the path of your life...where will any of it lead?

No comments:

Post a Comment