Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sing

I seem to have misplaced the monologue book. I can come up with one out of the actual play, but I need to return the book, it's not mine. We (choir) will hopefully be rehearsing with the accompanist from the Finland tour for the fall. Speaking of things that make me swoon, I sometimes listen to the recording from the tour just to hear the piano and accordion parts; I don't think the accordion player will be around much this fall, she's busy. I'm hitting up to an F now, but feel like my voice is around the sound, and not through the note, if that makes any sense...it doesn't feel "solid."  It feel like it's hollow. Something to work on. I don't know if I can make many rehearsals because they are on Mondays, but maybe I can do the Meisner stuff close to work and still make some rehearsals. He totally elevates the music when he plays. Feel really lucky to be able to work with him.

No more listing for the moment. I was getting a little bizarre in what I was telling you about myself. I do appreciate that anyone actually reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment