Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last real run through

Notes: more, more, more, more, more. Grow it to release the lifetime of repression, because I don't have to keep the secret anymore. I don't think I've ever gone to that level of energy before, I hope I can figure out how to let go enough to let that happen. I don't currently know how...got five days to figure it out. And yeah, as an actor, that will be a fun place to go, if I can get there. He says I need to not think about it, but I don't know how to let go, I had a hard time going to seven in clown, but trying then is certainly helpful now. If only I felt raging lust...I feel nothing today. To quote my sister, "That's why they call it acting." Yeah, I guess so.  Cheers. Lot, lot, lotta work to do on the monologue, too. I'm trying to remember it's not me, it's the character, and she would. Doesn't matter what the actress would do.

I can do this. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment