Friday, August 23, 2013

Hyvää Viikonloppua!

(Happy weekend! I need to practice what little Finnish I can remember.) Oh, thank God! I found the book. I thought I was going to have to find a replacement somewhere.  And there is an express bus from the concert to downtown, so I can sing and still make my rehearsal.

9) Book that changed my life:
The Pilgrimage-Paulo Coelho - Not for what it said per se, but because it made me want to walk it, and doing that changed my life.

8) Book I haven't made it through but whose story I really like:
Moby Dick - Herman Melville

7) Favorite book I read in high school:
Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain (well, at least the first half, I don't care for the Duke and the Dauphin)

6) Favorite Bookstore:
Powell's in Portland, Oregon

5) Favorite mode of transportation:
Train

4) Favorite train route:
Amtrak Coast Starlight - Seattle to Los Angeles

3) Place I always take visitors in Seattle:
The Ballard Locks

2) What occupies most of my thoughts:
Food (Art, in all forms, is quickly catching up, though)

1) Something I enjoy and would like to do more of:
Curating

And I have a ticket, again, because my friend ended up reserving two other ones...but at least she's attending. I'll probably just release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment