Sunday, October 27, 2013

Creativity stymied by panic

It's going better. I'm following impulses more, hell, I'm present enough to start having impulses, though not necessarily getting deeper emotionally.  I can't think of a task with a specific, important reason, need to have that ready for next class; it's my turn. I'm pretty stressed out about it. I told someone tonight that I'm always afraid now (in class.)  I'm hoping I get to the point where I'm excited for the challenge.  I hope that evolves, still even if it doesn't, I'm not gonna quit for that.  We all signed and agreed the charter tonight; in it together for the long haul now.

And on another note, some things really are impossible given the circumstances. I will accept that; it's the only real choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment