Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday

Random liberated food of the day: a lemon and a lime, someone must have cleaned out a fridge somewhere. Also included in the bowl were over ripe pears, random selection of tomatoes, and an apple. Then corn chips and dip. I have a melon in the fridge I should eat, and a banana, then won't be a total unhealthy wash. Crud, I need to get to my garden and clean it up. Might be some kale or something growing as well. (I like kale, but don't really get the whole raw kale thing. Yuck. It's so tough, great for roughage, but do you really digest much of it? So much nicer when it's at least sauteed, a little olive oil, garlic, lemon juice. So much easier to chew.)

On an unrelated note: If that person sitting across from you is an unexplored universe unto themselves, how could you ever be bored? Everyone, one in a billion, never again. There's always more than you think you know: first impressions can be wrong. Explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment