Sunday, October 20, 2013

Late, Sunday

Devouring remaining gut-bomb order of rice and beans from Mama's. I suppose stress makes me hungry. We didn't end up doing chair work per se, so I got a little more excited to do the exercises in class though still having a hard time letting my partner's words affect me, i.e., if a roommate repeated what I said over and over again I would get irritated, but I'm not in the Meisner work, and part of it is that I know that they are supposed to repeat me, and knowing that negates my irritation.  (And I'm thinking too much.) 

We are moving fast.  We have added a task to the equation, a task with the highest stakes, the higher the better.  I still feel like we are building on a foundation that I haven't mastered yet, hopefully there is still time for that.  My stakes are higher with some than others right now, but they need to all get there. The stakes are higher right now with the people I'd known before, or have gotten to know a little better because we've worked together a fair amount so far, mostly due to availability.

I'm, a little bummed that whatever is on my computer probably won't allow me to watch a movie, though, perhaps it's a little late for that now.  Maybe I should just go practice balancing something, that was someone else's task, and I volunteered next 'cos I wanted to do it, but I got one of those paddle things with the ball attached and was supposed to hit it 10 or 20 times consecutively, I think I managed 5 at the most, even with my attempts at trying to make the string shorter.  I tried balancing my shampoo bottle on my thumb, but that just kinda' hurt. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment