Monday, November 4, 2013

I look like a zombie

The circumstances are so much greater than I thought, though I probably still need to get more specific (I did some research to beef up my reason.  Wow.)

I look like a zombie today, too bad it's not still Halloween. The welts under my eyes just combine to look like dark circles, and I can't cover it up because touching them with anything burns. Still don't know what it's from. I haven't had any more coconut milk.  I need to find someone that works with food issues, this is ridiculous, I don't want to become allergic to everything.

Life seems full of little daggers; at some point you just stop feeling them.  It would be okay to be on the winning side sometimes. Is Mercury still in retrograde?  I feel like conversations are shooting past the ear and missing their target; not receiving anything close to an answer to the question I'm asking.  I haven't a clue what the responses mean.  I'm losing my mind (and screaming in frustration inside my head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment