Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Risk

Just worked myself up to crying by the time I got on the bus.  I hope I can feel that much when I do the exercise later.  I'm using my original circumstances, but managed to pull people I care about into the backstory.  I'm also doing a task that would normally scare the crap out of me, but it's what I came up with, so I'll do it.  It's about taking risks after all.  I don't think anyone's gonna judge me on this anyway, and other people have really started to offer themselves up in these tasks; it's such a privilege to be there.  And I appreciate that the boundaries are being pushed out, it makes it safer for all of us to take greater risks. I want to honor that spirit and make bigger choices.  I didn't do it enough at clown last night and I feel that I'm not pushing myself even to my edges (not that I haven't. I did over the summer, but I can't rest on that.) That's where growth is; it's important to go there.

I hope everyone stays for the duration of the program, if anyone were to leave at the quarter, it would be such a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment