Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Last task for quarter?

Feeling slightly frantic, even without any caffeine.  Woke up early (4:30-ish) to make something for my task, it initially went disastrously, but somehow benefitted from being ignored for a while.  Will make it work.  Not sure if I should finish the prep or just use that as part of my task.  (There's plenty to do.)  Really need to get on a normal sleep cycle; although, I prefer doing the big projects when no one else is up: I can make a huge mess and not be in anyone's way.  And I really did.

I am in a void.  Incommunicado.  Will have to come up with the answers on my own; sending messages over a cliff that never get received, or if received, they are not getting answered.  It shouldn't work this way, but will make the decisions because they have to be made.  It feeds into my desire to control the outcome...I'll wait a little longer.  I'm trying to break that and my need to take responsibility for everything.

The sun has finally burned through the thick, cold fog.  Snow in the forecast next week; all the way down to sea level.  Anything can happen between now and then, still should clean up the old hiking boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment