Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday

No visibility near my house, was glad to drop the car off and to no longer have to drive.  Was in an extraordinary good mood by the time I got to work (and also with an extraordinarily bad back ache, not affecting my mood as of yet.)

I think I've found my "tribe" again.  When I was a kid, I ran cross-country, I wasn't any good at it (I think I've mentioned this before) but I enjoyed the people: it was my tribe.  (And those people that I saw recently and didn't want to leave?  Those were the same people.)  And I think this is too.  I only hope I'm a better actress than a runner...I didn't care about running, I tried to, but it wasn't my passion.  I do care about this.  It might seem weird to just include myself, and I hadn't actually given it much thought, but my sister said something to that effect when I saw her on Saturday.  And that rings true for me.  If I'm not able to do it in the exercises yet, I feel like most of the time, when I'm doing the work, especially the chair work, I'm able to be completely myself.  I'm still an introvert and a bit of an outsider (and those go together for me-I'm not really good at the group thing), but I'm comfortable enough to be myself from the deep to the stupid and deeply flawed.  I hope we're all back in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment