Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday night

Bought a theatre pass, and so went to a show.  Actress was fabulous; unfortunately, fell asleep again, partly is was the man-in-front-of-me's head, I was having trouble seeing around it, and I kinda' zoned out.  I might try to see it again before it closes this weekend.  I think I read that the pass lets me see the same show more than once.  Will have to verify that.  I'd like to see the middle of it.  She plays several characters and I'd heard good things about her.  Wanted to see how one pulls that off.  It's 90 minutes straight.  I'm doing chairwork with my partner over the next three days, but can probably work around it.  Actually, he and his girlfriend ended up sitting in front of me tonight, and I mentioned to them that someone else from the school was there (I don't actually know her), and when I was leaving, I realized she was sitting behind me...I wondered if she heard me talk about her?  Woulda' been a little awkward.  I think I saw most of the show, and what I saw was good.  Thankfully, more of a natural style of acting, which I hadn't seen in a while.  Seen a lot of clipped artifice lately.

I had a (strong) drink, that I can still feel, before the show (the pass had one beverage ticket included.)  (I didn't harrass anyone. I don't; I tend to get happy and flirty, but I didn't do that either.)  All I'd really eaten today was a salad and some oatmeal.  Stopped and bought a grilled cheese at Kidd Valley before I caught the bus back downtown.  They will add pickles to it without an extra charge, it's the only way I can eat them; need to break up all the dairy with something, and I needed something in my stomach.

I think I have a relationship idea.  Will just run with it, I guess.  I don't have a task yet.  I think we have four or five weeks to go.  Wonder what the scenes are?

No comments:

Post a Comment