Monday, November 18, 2013

Missing rehearsal

And we have a show in a couple of weeks (singing.)  Maybe I'll go over the music tonight.  Just running late coming home.  Doctor appointment, then stopped by library to see if they had the Bill Esper book there (they did not have a physical copy there, but put a hold on one), and then finished getting the stuff for my task tomorrow (which I now need to make.)

Thankful that while brushing my teeth earlier, I suddenly was able to connect in my heart with the person I'm doing my task for; thankful that whenever I shut my eyes on the bus, my mind takes off to previously unknown realms of the imagination; and thankful for the Spaniard that flirted with me over a very mundane conversation and then blew a kiss at me when he walked away saying, "Ciao!"  Another silly rom-com moment that brightened my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment