Sunday, November 3, 2013

Off my horse

Time to stop with all that.  Done with being a self-righteous prig for now, until something else happens. I've over explained.

Man, it's late, and the 'Hawks are losing.  (Ooh, touchdown!) Nature seems very subdued and penitent today after all the shenanigans of yesterday...with the exception of the giant, dark cloud overhead dropping down heavy, but infrequent, blobs of rain. Dreamt about Meisner last night, some exercise I wasnt' doing right because no one told me what I was supposed to be doing (it was a clown exercise, I think, where you embody various conflicting things with a varying level of energy.) And I asked Robin if my task were good enough, I think she said "yes" in the dream, but maybe not in reality:)

Uh, gotta get to the bus stop. It's after two.  I think my partner is doing the task today, but I will try to have something ready, just in case. This is so stressful...I do see the point, I'm going through a long uncreative stage...but creativity doesn't always work on cue, have to work with what you got.

I've been having an allergic reaction, to what, I don't know, since last night. My eyes are puffy with small, stinging welts around them.  I didn't eat anything unusual yesterday, nor today. Maybe I touched my eyes with pepper juice or something. Carrying Benadryl, just in case.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment