Saturday, June 22, 2013

After six hours of marathon

If I'd had the tripod or any other surface to balance on, I would have shot how the (almost SUPER, but still, always super) moon shone down on the resevoir. As it is, I just admired it, and the general loveliness of the sky. I caught the bus home just after midnight, and when I sat, I could barely stay awake. A music performance student was explaining music theory to a man from Thailand a couple seats over from me. I was trying to stay awake to eavesdrop because it was an interesting conversation. Still, I'll try to look at the digital stuff before I fall asleep. Battery died, and I wasn't excited about any of the film stuff while shooting it, but you never know. Wasn't really going with either concept, we were just exploring, he hasn't really spent much time in that area. His night stuff was pretty cool. I'll get back to my original ideas in the morning. Not sure where to go, but I've got time. I'm interested in the 120 film I picked up, so want to finish that roll, but even though the sun was still out, the light was somewhat low for a Holga. Not sure who still develops color 120 in town, all the labs I used to use are gone now. (And now I have that XTC song stuck in my head, Supergirl, which is a step up from the fake dance track I had in my head earlier.)

No comments:

Post a Comment