Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Someone mentioned chocolate

Video presentations in a hour and then that's done.  Someone mentioned there'd be chocolate. Final tomorrow. Rehearsal tonight.  Need to work on action, definitely have all the lines down, have varying ideas of why I'm saying them. We have two hours to run it. Someone on the bus last night inspired me to write haiku again, but my mind's been pretty blank since I stepped off of the bus. Ride was weirder than usual.  (I no longer have the crush, but he was the best thing in the movie.)

My other two classes are full now, so definitely running. Five more weeks until I face what scares me the most. (And if I make it through that, maybe everything else will seem easier to face by comparison.) I should take some time off in July, the last two weeks I'm in class 22 hours/week (split over 5 days.)

I should have waited to eat lunch, people keep offering me food.

Ugh. So far to go. Don't know how to proceed. And I still don't know what to do for the collage. I feel like the expectations are really high, and I don't want to be lame. I am often in this same spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment