Thursday, June 6, 2013

The dreaded Thursday has arrived

Will breathe somewhat easier when the final is over, even if I fail. It is 25% of grade, video project was only 15%, and took up most of the quarter. C'est la vie.  Am taking off a couple hours to work on other thing. I have to turn in something. I know what I want to say with it, just don't know how to present that.

"There are no right answers or wrong answers today. There are just mindful and less mindful answers. The more thought you put into you response to the world, the better the reaction will be." -Holiday Mathis (Capricorn, 6/6/13)

I do not know what I do not know.

One down, one to go. And my student assistant left me granola bars again:)

Oh wow, one of my favorite bands is reuniting for a show on the same night I have tickets to something else. Guess I can leave at intermission, there is a direct bus between the two venues, or maybe they'll play last, in which case I can go to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment