Saturday, June 15, 2013

Few hours of free time

Need to do laundry or something. It's gorgeous out. (8. while I might have regrets for how I handled them at the time, I don't regret any of the big choices I made, I'm liking more and more where I am internally. 9. I'm glad I didn't get married when I was younger, I didn't always hear my own voice, and I think it would have been harder living that close with someone else to find it.) The rehearsal went better, more anchored today. Starting to get moments of an actual conversation between two people, as opposed to two actors (acting students) trying to find connection and meaning in someone else's words. So, progress. Had an informative conversation about voice coaching with a voice student while both of us were waiting for our respective time slots. Something to work toward when I have the both the money and the guts. It's expensive, but I like what I'm hearing and I want to be able to have that kind of control, range, option if I ever need it. Laundry now. Hmm, we used to have a lawn chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment