Friday, June 7, 2013

Rearranged

Okay, maybe I worry too much, everyone (except my scene partner) went in the same direction as me, and I like what I came up with. Think I'll hang it on my wall, it'll help me relate to her. Came home to a bunch of cop cars in front of my house, so we parked nearby and my scene partner walked me home. Turned out to be an accident, didn't look like anyone was seriously hurt, though a power pole might have been damaged. I hope someone checks it, it would suck if it fell on the house. Went inside and my housemate had rearranged all the furniture. It looks a lot better. Maybe that attributed to my feeling of liberation yesterday, moving of stuck energy. Have one more commitment for the Finnish class this morning, we have to sing Finnish songs to the other Scan Studies students. It says there will be food.

Why Shakespeare is not a requirement is unfathomable to me: class was dropped for lack of interest. (Just ran into the instructor.)

I missed the robin singing outside my window this morning. There is one singing it's heart out now though. It's 1 pm. I also seem to have a bit of food poisoning, have that weird frontal headache that doesn't get better with painkillers. I hope it stays at this state, bearable. I'm supposed to work the door for a show tonight, and I have a long rehearsal tomorrow.

Think I'll see how long I can stay off of social media again. I'm mentally healthier when I don't look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment