Thursday, June 20, 2013

I think I know the action

I like him, he's moving too fast, I have a history of bad decisions: action is I want him to slow down. (F and J and the Clare de Lune.) Last rehearsal tonight. Short, because we also have to run a tech. Performance, next week. Then two weeks off and then start all over again.  Really should make a prop list, been kinda' randomly putting stuff around the set, misplaced one of the dresses after I washed it this weekend.

Had my annual review at work, which I always live in fear of, and they are usually good, but when you don't get any feedback all year, there's no way to know. Am being recommended for maximum possible raise, but as the state can't bother to actually produce a budget, it's just a very nice thought at this point. It is nice to be appreciated. Hope we all have jobs on July 1 (and are not all furloughed indefinitely.) I think I've mentioned that I haven't had a raise in eight years. Work responsibilities and cost of living have however, increased during that same period of time. In spite of that, I feel pretty happy today. Part of it's relief that I still have a job, part of it is completely unaccounted for. (And still, annoyingly, getting blasted with robo-spam from Russia.)

Later, after class. Don't feel good about anything tonight, usually I do after class.  Need to spend more time thinking about what I want, how to get it. She took away my physical action, and I'm feeling unanchored again. Just really irritable, and then the roof is leaking at home now because the gutters still haven't been repaired. Maybe I had too much caffeine today, everything is bugging me now. 154 stupid spam hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment