Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lawn mowing now

Had a really nice reality check earlier today, reminding me that who I am has value. Reminding me to stop thinking I can become someone (or even should want to become someone) he would notice. A sanity check.

Still trying to break through a solid creative block for a project that's due later this week. Still need to study the Finnish for the final, probably homework, too. And write the voice-over, but that section is pretty short, under 3 minutes. Our video, after the editing we did today, is just over 9 minutes, and then the extra goofy minute which we may or may not use.  Need to find a kimono, too (for the theatre class.) Now, I'm gonna go mow the lawn which is pleased with itself, healthy, and tall (visited my garden earlier as well, totally overgrown, not sure when I can do anything about that.)

I love this song, (not related to this post, I watched it yesterday when I was spending too much time on youtube. It reminds me of another friend.) Sade, By Your Side  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QJmI_V3j4

Whatever it was that I cut with the lawnmower did not smell particularly nice.  Usually, I like the scent of fresh-cut grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment