Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Grounding

Just being blasted with robo-spam (or whatever it's called "robo-hits?") today. Finally went and found a pair of new jeans, had my size in stock and they were being discontinued and I had a coupon and a gift certificate, so basically, they were free. Now still need hiking boots, dress boots, a haircut and socks. Exciting. I bought some t-shirts and a couple tank tops, too, so it costs me a little more than "free" but the tank tops I've been wearing really should be recycled. Really bad shape. Pretty much missed all the busses home by that point, so walked. Took the way through the forest, checked first for presence of people before dropping down to the trail, there are some side outlets, but not many. There are usually joggers and walkers. I stop and listen for voices, look down to see how many people are passing on the trail below.  The ravine was cool, damp, grounding. I'm taking a short break from doing homework for the acting class that we got this afternoon and from reading one of the library books I've had for a while. Back to it. Boa noite to you couple of live people out there. (Portuguese for "good night.")  I'm gonna go sniff the rose-scented body lotion I bought on my way to work today. Skin is really dry and the scent of the lotion makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment