Thursday, June 13, 2013

Moldy onions

Crap. I just stupidly breathed in (really, breathed in deeply) a bunch of onion mold (I didn't see the mold, I was trying to tell if that was the bad odor I'd been smelling.) Then heaved for about 15 minutes and was consequently late for work. I hope I don't get some weird lung infection from the mold spores. Just not thinking straight, still. (And yeah, that was the bad odor. Ugh.)

But on the bright side, one of my co-workers bought me a scone because it's "scone day." Yea! I didn't eat breakfast. I'm also hoping there are leftovers for the luncheon in the conference room. Since I was late, I can't really go anywhere and I'm hungry. (Normal state. 3) I really like food, just no pretending otherwise, no dainty-ness or ordering a green salad, unless I really want one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment