Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday morning

Robin singing, at a distance now. I think the morning song is slightly different than the evening one. Maybe I should record it.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we can get the editing software to work correctly, I could only get a 90 minute room reservation because everything is booked up today, all projects are probably due this week. It's the last week of the quarter. Still have to write, do, the voice-over.

I dreamt I had rented a room somewhere in Idaho, and if that didn't work out I was gonna go to Salt Lake City. Then as I was finishing packing up, I realized that I had neither given notice where I had been living, nor actually told anyone at the place in Idaho that I was moving in (though, there must have been some agreement: I had already moved stuff in.) I also hadn't actually told anyone, except perhaps my mother, I think she rode in the car with me, and I was trying to figure out how and when to do that. I was leaving that night, it appeared to be winter. An anxiety dream? I think it involved cheaper rent or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment