Thursday, June 13, 2013

Feeling scratchy from the mold, but good rehearsal

Feeling a bit scratchy from the onions maybe. We had our best rehearsal last time thru tonight. Physically, I felt more anchored, we also interacted more physically than we have before, and that would make sense. Perhaps she only wants him to leave when he crosses a "line." So, then I'll need to figure out what that line is. Also, what makes me put up the walls between us, and what's the action? (This is so I can remember these things, find them again.) We only have next week for in-class rehearsals. I feel like they go better in class, with other people watching, but maybe that's because we actually did accomplish something by ourselves beforehand. I think I know what her "big" want is (in the grand scheme of life, only I don't know if I want it from him.) I'm getting clearer on it, but still need to slow it down. Gotta go, my computer is about to update itself, and the battery smells weird. And I should sleep. She said that my trouble wasn't because I was a bad actress...that's actually good to hear. (What is "blogsrating." is it some sorta' spam-spreading service?)

And I've been trying to drink non-homogenized milk because it's supposed to be better for you, and I've been able to find a non-raw version recently.  Now I just need to find a way to easily skim off the butter before I drink it: the fatty chunks are not that appetizing in a beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment