Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Picture

Feeling more centered today. Should do my homework before class. I'm now seeing a figure in the middle of the picture in my last post. Ancestral? Spirit? We had visited some ruins earlier in the day, across the road and up a hill. An older culture definitely lived there before.  There was nothing ominous about that day (well, the peal of thunder), so I don't think it's a bad thing.  It was a beautiful visit.  My eyes are probably playing tricks on me. (Face, top, middle. Eyes looking directly at viewer.)

It's almost incomprehensible to me how I am not just passing this class, but pre-final, am carrying an "A." Or how I know some of the past tense of verbs...I did study those quite a bit for the mid-term, but we haven't used them since then. Not complaining, I just sometimes feel like an idiot in class.

Thank God! The phone call went well.  Such a relief!

The weather is perfect right now, 75 degrees and sunny with a nice, solid breeze flowing thru. I took a short walk to return some equipment, and now I have the window open (I'm lucky enough to have a window.)

No comments:

Post a Comment