Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Interview

Well, scheduled my interview. It's at the same time as my clown class, but hopefully I can go to it. The two early spots were already spoken for. Now need to put together a resume. Don't know if I can do it without a scholarship, maybe. It's $740/quarter for the discounted amount. If not, there are other classes I can take, so it'll be fine either way. It would be good to get the intensity of training, but my world won't end if I don't this year. (The world is also not going to end because the SCOTUS upheld equality for ALL US citizens today.)

It's very moody out today (and humid.) Bright then dark alternating moment to moment. The trees swaying ever so slightly, as if they are listening to some cosmic music and can't decide to join in the dance or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment